#1 Introduce Myself

Hello, my name is Kimi. I'm from Tainan and my major is Business Administration.

In my leisure time, I enjoy dancing with my club. As for me, dancing can give me courage to face trouble and forget something upset. Moreover, I am fond of singing with my friends when we get together on the weekend. The melody of the songs always makes me feel relaxed and pleasant.

I know everything what I want to do has to leave no stone unturned. So, let me become a responsible person. When I’m working on a project I prefer to complete it well ahead of schedule.


My short-term goal is learning all what I interested in because I don’t want to regret in the future. My long-term goal is becoming a competent and successful person in my career. Then, my family will no longer worry about money.



Comments

Post a Comment